Thursday, October 23, 2014

All good things come to an end


Well folks,

After five successful Lord of the Rings events and one successful Bolt Action I have decided to hang up my organizer hat. This decision was not made easily and I have had many discussions with the rest of the GitD crew. A few major things brought us to this decesion.

First up is my commitment to Adepticon 2015, which I will be helping out with next year. I will be assisting and running a few games while out there. The prep work is quite extensive and this will keep me busy right up until I fly back to Chicago.

Secondly I am writing a new book and this is also eating up spare time, so no chance to organize.

So what does this mean, well it means that GitD will be slowing down on events. We still plan to do some smaller events, so stay tuned.

Thanks for the memories folks, it has been fun.

Tim Kulinski
Gathering in the Desert

No comments:

Post a Comment