Sunday, November 3, 2013
GitD Operation Scorpion Updates
This weekend has had some very interesting changes come to Bolt Action, the biggest is the Dice/Unit cap. Per Warlord here are the changes:
Players must use a 1,000 requisition points force, consisting of one or more Reinforced Platoons, as presented in the Bolt Action rulebook (page 124). Armies can comprise of a maximum of 12 Order dice (i.e. 12 units).
These forces must be selected using one of the following army lists:
- The army list section of the Armies of Germany supplement book.
- The army list section of the Armies of United States supplement book.
- The army list section of the Armies of Great Britain supplement book.
- The army list section of the Armies of the Soviet Union supplement book.
- The army list section of the Armies of Imperial Japan supplement book.
- The army list section of the Armies of France and the Allies supplement book.
- The army list section of the Armies of Italy and the Axis supplement book.
So this means that for GitD, we will be using these new changes. Also after further review, we will not be using any of the current PDF forces that are covered by the current army books.
Another big item, is that army lists need to be turned into me by January 22nd, this is one month before the actual event, this will give me time to check your army list and notify you if changes need to be made. Army lists can be sent to: Tjkulinski@cox.net
We are also happy to welcome Gorgon Studios as a sponsor for GitD 2014. We will have a few of their new WW2 line of figures and I highly recommend you take a look at what they have.
Last thing, for those of you local, there will be a 1000 point tournament run at Imperial Outpost on November 16th. So if you want to get in a few games for practice, this would be a great chance to test out your force.
Once again if you have any questions or comments, you can either here on the blog or contact me at Tjkulinski@cox.net